- The Bible consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, and of final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and He is all-knowing, all-powerful, just, merciful, wise, unchangeable, and gracious.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Son of Man, fully God and fully Man – born of a virgin, perfect in His person and eternal in His being.
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God and was originally without sin. Because of the sin of Adam and Eve, all of mankind are now sinners both by nature and by choice and are unable to remedy their own lost condition.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross to rescue us from our helpless state – paying the penalty for our sin – and He rose from the dead on the third day, ascended into Heaven, and now sits at God’s right hand as our Mediator.
- By God’s grace, those who trust in the work of Christ for their salvation inherit eternal life and are sealed with the Holy Spirit.
- Because salvation is a work of God’s grace, believers are eternally secure and released from relying on their own abilities and merits to earn acceptance from God.
- Because of God’s grace believers are freed to love as Christ loved, which should lead to unity, greater knowledge of Christ, maturity and the expression of gifting for the benefit of the Church.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return soon, and there will be a resurrection of the saved to eternal life, and of the lost to eternal and conscious judgment.